1. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
2. Chop the onions and tomato.
3. Heat up the pan with olive oil and add cumin and some dry red chilies.
4. Add the onions and tomatoes to the pan.
5. Add the beans, salt, pepper, fresh coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix well.
6. Add tomato sauce and honey.
7. Break the egg in the above mixture.
8. Garnish with spring onions and grated cheese.
9. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 170 degrees.
10. Sprinkle some onions and coriander leaves.
11. Then serve it with a drizzle of olive oil and salt & pepper.