1. Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the vermicelli and cook till it turns golden brown.
2. Add the sugar and milk and cook till the sugar dissolves.
3. Add the dry fruits and raisins, mix well and allow it to simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the fresh dates, charoli, cardamom powder and rose water and simmer for another 1 to 2 minutes. If the sheer korma is too thick, add a little hot water and mix gently.
5. Remove from the flame and serve hot or cold garnished with cardamom powder.
6. Add blackcurrant and mix it well.