1. Pre heat the oven to the maximum temperature and defrost the cheese.
2. Mean while you can prepare the dough for base. Dissolve yeast in a lukewarm water in a mixing bowl. Add salt and Pizza flour to it and make a loose dough.
3. Knead for 10 minutes to smooth the dough. If it's sticky. You can sprinkle some more floor and knead. Keep it covered in a counter top.
4. Cut a baking sheet to square place the dough over it. Roll thinly like a (roti). Dust with flour. Using a back of a board spoon spread the pizza sauce.
5. Spread the chopped veggies and sprinkle cheese over it, sprinkle the Italian seasoning transfer by pulling this over a baking tray carefully.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until the side and cheese become golden.
7. Pizza is ready to be served hot.