For the malpua batter:
1. Mix the water and the flour to form a smooth lump-less batter.
2. Mix the khoya with water together to form a thick batter.
3. Mix the khoya and flour batter together to form a lump-less smooth batter of thick consistency.
For the malpua:
1. Melt ghee in a pan. Cook on low heat for a while.
2. Add the khoya and flour batter 1Tbsp in circular motion in the center of the pan of ghee.
3. Put some more spoonful circular structures around the center of the pan of ghee. Turn over the malpuas and cook again.
4. Cook for a while till the malpua's edges starts getting red.
5. After this, dip the malpuas in sugar syrup.
6. After a while take out the malpua's from the sugar syrup and layer them in a plate.
7. Garnish with almonds, pistachio and saffron.