Mediterranean Omelette Recipe
A great option for a breakfast! Omelette made with the goodness of spinach, onions, olives and oregano.
Chef - Chef Dharmendar, Mocha, New Delh
Recipe Servings - 1
Prep Time -
Cook Time -
Total Cook Time -
Difficulty Level -
Ingredients of Mediterranean Omelette
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white onions
- 1 Tbsp spinach, blanched with butter
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 2 Tbsp olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mediterranean Omelette
1. Gently whip the eggs and add salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a pan and cook the whipped eggs.
3. Take a fork and gently stir the eggs.
4. Spread onions, spinach, olives and oregano on top and fold.
5. Once done, fold it again and serve.