Mediterranean Omelette Recipe
A great option for a breakfast! Omelette made with the goodness of spinach, onions, olives and oregano.
Chef - Chef Dharmendar, Mocha, New Delh
Serves - 1
Prep Time -
Cook Time -
Total Time -
Ingredients of Mediterranean Omelette
- 3 eggs
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp white onions
1 Tbsp spinach, blanched with butter
1 Tbsp oregano
2 Tbsp olives
Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mediterranean Omelette
1. Gently whip the eggs and add salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a pan and cook the whipped eggs.
3. Take a fork and gently stir the eggs.
4. Spread onions, spinach, olives and oregano on top and fold.
5. Once done, fold it again and serve.
Nutritional InformationCalories 392.5 Kcal
- N/A Cholesterol
Calcium: 216.4 mgPhosphorous: 349.6 mgSodium: 2552.5 mg