1. In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup sprouted moong flour, 2 tablespoon rice flour and salt.
2. Add water (as required) to make thin flowing consistency batter, which should be like dosa/ chilla batter's consistency. Keep it aside.
3. Chop 1 teaspoon each of ginger,dry red chili, green chili and curry leaves and add 1teaspoon cumin (grounded) to the pesarattu batter.
4. Rest the batter for 30 mins to infuse all flavours together. Add salt as per taste.
5. Heat 1 teaspoon oil on a non stick pan and pour a laddle of the batter. Move the pan in a circular motion to coat the entire circumfrence, like crepes ,chiila or dosa is generally made.
6. Evenly sprinkle 2 tablespoon of chopped onion over the pesarattu, and add 1 teaspoon of ghee or butter for richer taste &flavour.
7. Cook over slow flame till crisp & golden. Serve hot with coconut chutney.