1. Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl. Combine the paneer, bell pepper cubes, onion cubes and mix into the marinade. Be careful while tossing it and do not mix vigorously otherwise the paneer cubes will break. Set aside for 25-30minutes.
2. Now start skewering. Place a piece of Bell pepper, onion, 2 paneer cubes and again bell pepper cube on a satay stick.
3. Repeat the same process and make the rest of the satays.
4. On a medium flame, place a non-stick pan, grease it with 1/2 tsp oil and place half of the satay sticks on it till the paneer and veggies turn slightly brown in color.
5. Repeat the same step for the rest of the satays.
6. Serve fresh with some mint coriander chutney.