1. Slice the red pepper in half, deseed and julienne.
2. Julienne the mushrooms.
3. Slice the bread loaf in 2 thick slices.
4. In a hot pan add 2-3 tsp olive oil.
5. Add red pepper, mushrooms and salt to taste.
6. Add 4-5 olives halved.
7. Then gently saute the vegetables.
8. Add the leftover pasta, cook for some time, till the pasta is heated.
9. Transfer the pasta mixture to a bowl.
10. Butter the bread slices generously.
11. Slice mozzarella cheese and put it on one of the bread slices.
12. Scoop the pasta onto the bread slice.
13. Add one more mozzarella slice on top and cover with the other slice of bread.
14. Heat the pan and add few drops of olive oil.
15. Toast the bread till both sides turns golden brown.
16. Serve it hot.