Pomegranate and Kiwi Salad Recipe
Lovely fruits of the summer come together to create this refreshing salad. Dress it up with a tangy orange and mint dressing.
Not only this tasty but healthy too!
Chef - Sanjeev Kapoor
Recipe Servings - 2
Prep Time -
Cook Time -
Total Cook Time -
Difficulty Level -
Ingredients of Pomegranate and Kiwi Salad
- 1/4 cup of fresh pomegranate kernels
- 2 medium kiwis
- 5-7 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8-10 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 5-7 lollo rosso lettuce leaves
- 50 gm of cottage cheese (paneer)
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of mustard seeds
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
How to Make Pomegranate and Kiwi Salad
1. Peel and roughly chop kiwis and put into a bowl.
2. Roughly tear all the lettuce leaves and add to the bowl.
3. To make the dressing, mix garlic, mustard seeds, mint leaves, orange squash, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper powder and grind till smooth.
4. Roughly crumble cottage cheese and add to the bowl with pomegranate kernels and dressing and mix well.
5. Transfer the salad onto a serving plate and serve immediately.