Roasted Pumpkin Hummus
Nutrition-packed pumpkin hummus dip to go with your favourite tortilla chips.
Chef - Swasti Aggarwal, Food Strategist at Foodhall
Serves - 2
Prep Time -
Cook Time -
Total Time -
- 250 gms yellow pumpkin (roasted)
4 Tbsp tahini paste
1/2 tsp cumin powder
2 1/2 tsp garlic (minced)
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
3 tsp olive oil
Salt as per taste
1. Peel and roughly cut the pumpkin, mix garlic cloves, olive oil and roast in a pre-heated oven till golden & cooked.
2. Place the roasted pumpkin, garlic, and lemon juice in the bowl of your food processor or blender.
3. Add the olive oil and spices, puree it till smooth.
4. Adjust seasoning, cool and pack 200 grams in regular dip container, sealed with lid.