1. Deep fry whole potatoes in oil for 8-10 minutes or coat each potato with little oil.
2. Rub with salt and bake until tender. Set aside to cool.
3. Mix the onions, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms. Add yoghurt, ginger, garlic, chillies, coriander, garam masala and methi leaves. Set aside for 1 hour.
4. Cook mushroom mixture with marinade over a slow fire.
5. Cut off a small circle from the narrow top of the potato.
6. Scoop out the flesh to within an inch of the skin.
7. Fill the cavity with the mushroom filling.
8. Replace the potato caps and hold in place with a string.
9. Place in an oven and bake for 20 minutes.